Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You and I

I always remember the first time we’ve glance at each other
I didn’t even notice that it was you, the one that I always “texted”…

I always remember all those wonderful friendship quotes you’ve sent…
And eventually, those love quotes with the touch of your true love…

I always remember the first time we had lunch together…
I always remember that very first time you made me laugh…

I always remember the first time I made you “fruit salad” for you told me it was your favorite dessert…
I remembered how you like the way it is for it has a lot of cheese…

I always remember that I like you to be my friend but not as more than friends…
I remembered that I even tried to push you away and to tell you to court my other “friend”…

I always remember that you always care and you’re always there whenever I need you…
I always remember that no matter how I tried to push you away, you still stay…

I remembered how jealous I felt when I saw you with my other “friend”…
I remembered that I told myself “Why do I feel this way? does it mean I want him now more than just friends?”…

Then I remembered how fast my heartbeats when finally we’ve kissed…
From then on I told myself… this is the kind of man I shouldn’t miss…

Finally, enough of playing hard to get for I don’t want you to be upset…
I told you that I do love you, too and from then on YOU and I shared a love so true…

No comments:

Post a Comment