Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Banner and My Email Group


HI this is Sandeep Kumar.

I Like designing. Here I am showing you a Banner designed by me, for my emails.
If you will see my mails which I use to send to my friends you will see that each mail will have this banner on the top of the mail. This is just a way to make new friends. Therefor I started a Email group on yahoo who's name is "Punjabi_Bande".

About My Group:-
The name of my group is
"Punjabi_Bande" . This group tries to bring all of us together making us a bit closer to whatever we left behind.This is your own GROUP Where you can find simply Friendship .. Meeting People .. Fun .. Love .. Sharing Ideas .. Entertainment..etc.. Join This Group and Make friends. At the last i want to say that keep our group clean and grow fast.

To Visit this group :- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Punjabi_Bande/

To Subscribe this
group send email to :- Punjabi_Bande-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment